[AP-UTILS] how do i connect to the AP?

Thomas ap-utils@kiev.iorta.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 14:53:11 -0500

hello, and thanks for the quick response.  I think i understand, but i want to
make sure before i plop down the money to buy something : )

as i understand it, the ap-utils will allow me to configure my access point
over the USB port the same way you do in windows, or i can connect to it over
tcp/ip without any usb support if i can connect to its ip address.  is this
correct?

thanks for the help, and sorry im being such a bother : )
thomas
spiralman@softhome.net