[ap-utils] RSSI/LQ

Homer Parker hparker at pcsrvc.com
Fri Feb 27 20:02:40 EET 2004

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:17:40 +0200
Roman Festchook <roma at polesye.net> wrote:

> Manufacturers dont give formulas to represent values returned from AP
> into dBm or % - so I still use learned 2 years ago formula from
> GlobalSun APs - I think GlobalSun manufacture smartBridges wlan
> equipment too - so generally this formula right.

	/me scratches head :(

---
Homer Parker

LAN/WAN, Wireless Networking, PC Sales/Service
Linux, OS/2 and Windows Support

PC Services		785.483.7602
129 W 8th #101		hparker at pcsrvc.com
Russell, KS 67665	http://www.pcsrvc.com

"So for the IT Manager Role, you want someone who's absolute crap, looks
reasonable on paper, and won't cause too much trouble. ...  Well I don't
have any MCSEs on my books at the moment, but I could call around."
 -- Simon Travaglia