(RMC) Re: [AP-UTILS] ap-utils on macosx

Richard McDougall ap-utils@kiev.iorta.com
Fri, 06 Sep 2002 11:24:10 -0700

I believe this is an issue on all big-endian machines, including
Solaris. I'll start to investigate what the issues are on both (there
seems to be something up with the snmp write commands swapping bytes for
configuration changes). Is anyone else on the list planning or already
looking at these issues?

Thanks,

Richard.