[ap-utils] Associated stations MAC addresses

CyZooNiC ap-utils@kiev.iorta.com
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 12:37:44 -0400

I the MIB I have the following but I don't understand how to use it:

-------------------------------Associated Station----------------------
AssociatedStationsGRP OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= {wireless 5}

AssociatedSTAsNum OBJECT-TYPE
      SYNTAX  INTEGER (1..2007)
      ACCESS  read-only
      STATUS  mandatory
      DESCRIPTION
      "This parameter's value indicates the number of the currently
      associated STAtions. Associated STAtions should not be more
      than 2007."
      ::= { AssociatedStationsGRP 1 }

AssociatedSTAsInfo OBJECT-TYPE
     SYNTAX OCTET STRING (SIZE (24))
     ACCESS  read-only
     STATUS  mandatory
     DESCRIPTION
     "The associated STAtion's Information."
     ::= { AssociatedStationsGRP 2 }

The first one is "snmpget xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx passwd enterprises.410.1.2.5.1.0"
but how does the second one work? What do I send? What does "SYNTAX OCTET
STRING (SIZE (24))" mean?

thanks

-Stefan