[AP-UTILS] how do i connect to the AP?

Thomas ap-utils@kiev.iorta.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 16:49:56 -0500

ok, thanks a lot.  i am more interested in configuring it over ethernet
anyway, as usb configuration would be a pain for me with my setup.  I will
also try to stay away from version 2.2, but if anybody knows for certain if
that version is supported, that would be a big help (i know linksys can be a
pain about randomly changing chipsets for different versions...)

thanks again
thomas
spiralman@softhome.net