[AP-UTILS] Question re: LinkSys Wireless Router

Roman Festchook ap-utils@kiev.iorta.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 20:32:45 +0300

On πΡΤ 12 μΙΠ 2002 20:06, S. William Schulz wrote:
> I have the LinkSys BEFW11S4 version 1. (router/wireless AP, 4pt switch).
> Is this device not able to be controlled via this software?  I have it
> Any ideas would be appreciated.  My ultimate goal is to monitor it with
> mrtg and to be able to configure it from linux.
I don't use this hardware from LinkSys but think that it not based on the same
chipsed that WAP11 ver 1 and it's has different SNMP mib - so it probably
cant be configured using current ap-utils version:(. If you give me mib file
that comes with windows config utility I can said something more about
support for this device. Also you may use this mib with net-snmp utils to
config device from unix console.

--
Roman Festchook
Network Engineer