[ap-utils] More data...

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Tue Jan 16 20:06:09 EET 2007

Hi all.

Just some more strangeness of 1.5.1...

I tcpdump'ed the snmp conversation over the net with the AP, and found
that entering ap-utils, and going to config|wireless does not interrogate
the AP at all. (It does so only when adding a new AP to the list).

Anyway, there does not seem to be any code to distinguish between the old
0.0.1.xx firmwares and the generic GEMTEK.

For the moment, I eliminated all references in wlan.c to the last two
parameters in the wireless configuration, and now ap-config work
correctly. (I attached the modified wlan.c, just to show where the
problems are)

John