[ap-utils] ap-utils 1.5pre1 Freedom Of Ukraine

Roman Festchook roma at polesye.net
Sun Nov 28 01:22:15 EET 2004

New development release of ap-utils 1.5pre1 with some new interesting
functionality released and can be downloaded from our homepage. Release
mostly include patches from Jan Rafaj and some my fixes:)

Changes from ap-utils-1.4.2pre1 => ap-utils-1.5pre1_FreedomOfUkraine
* ALLOWS TO CHANGE OEM INFORMATIONS STORED WITHIN THE AP, AFTER PRESSING 'S'
KEY WHILE IN 'Config' MENU. Note that this is a HIDDEN function, since it is
really only suitable for large WISPs & repair shops. Compatibility level that
has been achieved with original windows utility is around 96%. Use with
care.;
* added support for VERNET AP extension;
* a lot of internal code and UI improvements see Changelog;
* Documentation updates.

* Download:
http://ap-utils.polesye.net/download.php?version=1.5pre1_FreedomOfUkraine
* Homepage: