[ap-utils] find associated macs w/ ap-mrtg ?

Jacek Pliszka pliszka at fuw.edu.pl
Mon Mar 15 01:21:26 EET 2004

On Sun, 2004-03-14 at 23:58, Roman Festchook wrote:
> On Tuesday 09 March 2004 20:20, Jacek Pliszka wrote:
> > This touches a larger topic for the wishlist:
> really?

It's up to you.

> > command line ap-utils for script usage.
> what about ucd-snmp or snmp perl module?

Too low level.  I think there is a need for something between. Something
that takes only AP type and knows what capabilities it has and under
what OID. Something that you can  base CLI, curses UI, GUI on.
Something that you can easily add anothe AP to.

For example - my cousins company sells some APs supporting SNMP but not
ATMEL-based.
There are networks that use these APs together with ATMEL APs. It would
be nice to have one program for that.

BR,

Jacek