[ap-utils] Belkin F5D6130 802.11b WAP

Patrick & Shannon Michaels psllm at charter.net
Sun Nov 23 17:04:14 EET 2003

Hi all,

	I've just found this mailing list and software and so far I've been
able to connect to the WAP, but I cannot change the authorized MAC
addresses.  It give's me the following error message:
"Unable to retrieve data from AP. Press any key to continue." in red at
the bottom of the screen.  I am connected to the WAP because I can get
all the info from the Info menu, but I cannot seem to save anything.

	The F5D6130 is based off of the ATMEL410 chipset and I'm using the
1.3.4pre1 software.  I couldn't get this to work with the 1.3.3 software
either.

	Any help would be greatly appreciated as there are more wireless users
than just me in my neighborhood and I'd prefer not to share my LAN
connection.

V/r,

Patrick Michaels