[ap-utils] ap-mrtg 1.3 and d-link AP-1000

Roman Festchook ap-utils@kiev.iorta.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:20:28 +0200

On Сер 12 Бер 2003 20:48, Jack Coates wrote:
> Okay. Having some trouble interpreting my snmpwalk output though, it
> doesn't look like it tracks link quality at all and the only trafffic
> counters are, well counters rather than guages of current traffic load.
> Or am I just interpreting the use of counter wrong?
It cant return link quality because cant be used in APClient mode.
To view LinkQuality to the attached stations try NWN mibs from
http://ap-utils.polesye.net/?mib.

> on a side note, there sure is a lot of IP routing stuff in there for a
> device that's supposed to be a dumb bridge.
Its only according to the MIB II - but hardware doesnt support it.

--
Roman Festchook
Network Engineer