[ap-utils] ap-mrtg 1.3 and d-link AP-1000

Jack Coates ap-utils@kiev.iorta.com
12 Mar 2003 10:48:11 -0800

Okay. Having some trouble interpreting my snmpwalk output though, it
doesn't look like it tracks link quality at all and the only trafffic
counters are, well counters rather than guages of current traffic load.
Or am I just interpreting the use of counter wrong?

ip.ipInReceives.0 = Counter32: 9180
ip.ipInHdrErrors.0 = Counter32: 0
ip.ipInAddrErrors.0 = Counter32: 5
ip.ipForwDatagrams.0 = Counter32: 0
ip.ipInUnknownProtos.0 = Counter32: 0
ip.ipInDiscards.0 = Counter32: 0
ip.ipInDelivers.0 = Counter32: 9181
ip.ipOutRequests.0 = Counter32: 2481
ip.ipOutDiscards.0 = Counter32: 0
ip.ipOutNoRoutes.0 = Counter32: 0
transmission.7.2.1.1.2 = 3
transmission.7.2.1.2.2 = Counter32: 0
transmission.7.2.1.3.2 = Counter32: 0
transmission.7.2.1.4.2 = Counter32: 0
transmission.7.2.1.5.2 = Counter32: 0
transmission.7.2.1.6.2 = Counter32: 0
transmission.7.2.1.7.2 = Counter32: 0
transmission.7.2.1.8.2 = Counter32: 0
transmission.7.2.1.9.2 = Counter32: 0
transmission.7.2.1.10.2 = Counter32: 0
transmission.7.2.1.11.2 = Counter32: 0
transmission.7.2.1.13.2 = Counter32: 0
transmission.7.2.1.16.2 = Counter32: 0

on a side note, there sure is a lot of IP routing stuff in there for a
device that's supposed to be a dumb bridge.

Jack

--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...