[ap-utils] Newbie question - apologies in advance

Richard Pollitt ap-utils@kiev.iorta.com
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 13:32:17 -0500 (EST)

--EXCITEBOUNDARY_000__082a3e522db7f40c2eacb91e7c107605

 I am trying to use ap-utils to configure a DLINK DWH-1000AP.  I have installed the binaries for Aix 4.3.  It was necessary to install ncurses.  This question may be a simple ncurses question, but I have been unable to find any resources on the internet.  The ap-util program starts normally, however I cannot locate the navigation keys.  The cursor keys do not move the menu selection.  Neither do any control keys or function keys work either.  However, the program seems to work fine.  I can select the first item on each page and it seems to work.  I just cannot navigate around the screen.  Would anyone have any ideas on the problem?  It should be the latest version of ncurses.  Am I missing a library?  Do i need to configure a specific terminal (I have tried VT100, ANSI, dterm and a couple of others with no luck from the console and a telent session).  Thank you very much for the help!!!! -docfaust

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com