[ap-utils] ATMEL12350 (Netgear ME-102) support for ap-mrtg

Ashley Gittins ap-utils at purple.dropbear.id.au
Fri Dec 19 04:23:37 EET 2003

Hi Roman et-al,
	Searching the lists etc I was not able to find anything on ap-mrtg support
for the Netgear ME-102 or other ATMEL12350-based devices.

My AP doesn't respond to the requests from ap-mrtg, so I did a nasty dirty
hack to add ME102 support. It works, but it's not the nicest way of doing it.
I thought I'd share it in case anyone else was having problems with ME-102's
and ap-mrtg, or if Roman felt it could go into the tree.

After applying the patch and recompiling, you can pass the option "-a 510" to
ap-mrtg to get it to talk to an ME-102 or (possibly) other ATMEL12350
devices. Only tested on my ME102, but appears to be working well (have not
tested link quality stuff).

Patch was made against 1.3.4pre1, and can be found at
http://www.purple.dropbear.id.au/downloads/ap-utils-1.3.4pre1-me102.patch.gz
If anyone wants it emailed (it's only 1k) let me know.

Thanks for ap-utils Roman, great work!

--
Regards,
        Ashley Gittins