[ap-utils] Does ap-config show only valid options?

Roman Festchook ap-utils@kiev.iorta.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:02:29 +0200

On óÅÒ 20 ìÉÓ 2002 17:27, Eric Sandeen wrote:
> Hi, I just started using ap-utils with my Belkin access point (which
> seems to work well with ap-utils for me, btw...), and I have a couple
> questions.
You use Belkin F5D6130?

> Are all of the config options shown valid for the device?  For example,
> in operational mode, I see things like "Wireless Bridge Point to Point"
> and "Repeater."  Does this mean that my device actually supports these
> modes?
No - its just option from mib - as I know there are no firmware that support
this mode avaible:(( To test if this option working set mode to Repeater and
make upload configuration. If mode still be Repeater all works.

> Also, where can I find documentation on what all of these options do?
probably nowhere:((

--
Roman Festchook
Network Engineer