[AP-UTILS] AP tools

Roman Festchook ap-utils@kiev.iorta.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 11:45:42 +0300

On þÅÔ 06 þÅÒ 2002 00:43, Timo Janhunen wrote:
> I'm looking forward to using these tools to manage the WAP11 AP's I have
> deployed.
>
> However, a quick question: any plans to support other AP's, such as the
> Lucent and Zcomax AP's?
Support for new hardware depends of three things: if this hardware will be in
my network without any linux configuration utilites or if
manufacturers/retailers give me free hardware examples and docs - with which
I can write new code to support new equipment or if somebody add support for
own APs and merged this code into the program package. Anyway any
developments freezed before 1.0 release, I plan it within next few days, so
if you see any bugs please report now.

--
Roman Festchook
Network Engineer