[AP-UTILS] ap-utils (sans nwn) runs on NetBSD

Roman Festchook ap-utils@kiev.iorta.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 03:17:55 +0300

On ÷¦× 27 óÅÒ 2002 22:10, thisplanetsux wrote:
> Hello list, I just subscribed to tell you this:
>
> I made a package that builds and installs everything but the nwn piece
> (which I had trouble compiling).  It should show up soon in the NetBSD
> package system as ap-atmel (as opposed to the full ap-utils which I'll try
> to get up and running some day).  If you use NetBSD and can't wait
> for it to show up in the pkgsrc, let me know and I'll just point you at my
Thanks for you support! If you make changes to run ap-nwn under NetBSD please
send patch to include in to main release.

> ready to build pkg module... As for functionality, it seems good, as I
> programmed two different D-Link DW-900APs with it, one via ethernet, one
> via wireless and got all features to work as expected--including crashing
> them when messing with the antenna settings and test mode, which I could
> also do with the Linux executable ;)
So test mode work for you? Because I had report about not working test mode in
to latest release.

--
Roman Festchook
Network Engineer