[AP-UTILS] ap-utils (sans nwn) runs on NetBSD

thisplanetsux ap-utils@kiev.iorta.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:10:27 -0700

Hello list, I just subscribed to tell you this:

I made a package that builds and installs everything but the nwn piece
(which I had trouble compiling).  It should show up soon in the NetBSD
package system as ap-atmel (as opposed to the full ap-utils which I'll try
to get up and running some day).  If you use NetBSD and can't wait
for it to show up in the pkgsrc, let me know and I'll just point you at my
ready to build pkg module... As for functionality, it seems good, as I
programmed two different D-Link DW-900APs with it, one via ethernet, one
via wireless and got all features to work as expected--including crashing
them when messing with the antenna settings and test mode, which I could
also do with the Linux executable ;)