[ap-utils] AP strangeness

John Coppens info at jcoppens.com
Mon Jan 24 23:06:28 EET 2005

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:25:28 +0100 (MET)
Jan Rafaj <jr-aputils at cedric.unob.cz> wrote:

> To my knowledge, they (ATMEL) didnt really made any firmware version
> available for public download through their OEMs, as for this particular
> hardware version (at least, I havent seen any).
> Anyway, AT76C510 has been EoL'ed by ATMEL for almost year already,
> and that might be why they are just dumb...

Hi Jan.

Thanks _very_ much for the info! Your mail solved more doubts than I could
resolve with a couple of weeks of googling.

One short question...

Would it be possible to _download_ the firmware from the card, just to
have a backup available? I've noticed that ap-tftp doesn't mention
that possibility. But rfc1350 does...

John