[ap-utils] Howdy

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Sun Feb 6 21:01:24 EET 2005

kI just recently downloaded AP-Utils for AIX 5.1 and I thought I'd mention
that the precompiled version doesn't run. It complains about not being
able to open the terminal. No matter what I set TERM for, (dtterm, xterm,
vt100) it won't run.

So I tried to compile the src code which looks for ncurses.h (which
doesn't exist on my system for some reason)... and if I fudge past that by
making it just 'curses.h' one of the files in /lib/ failes to compile
because of a syntax error...

would anyone be interested in helping me get this to work??

Thanks,

 -Ben