[ap-utils] mac auth updates from command line (patch)

Teemu Kiviniemi teemuki at fotokone.fi
Mon Jul 19 18:06:50 EEST 2004

Hi,

I couldn't find a command line utility to change the list of authorised MAC
addresses, so I did one myself. I combined some of the existing code found in
ap-mrtg.c and auth_mac.c to make ap-auth.c.

Usage:
ap-auth -i ip -c community -d filename
or
ap-auth -i ip -c community -u filename

-i ip        - AP ip address
-c community - SNMP community string
-d filename  - download list of authorised MAC addresses from AP to a file
-u filename  - upload list of authorised MAC addresses from a file to AP

Here is a patch against ap-utils 1.4.1:
http://teemuki.fotokone.fi/ap-utils/ap-utils-1.4.1-ap-auth.patch

It has only support for ATMEL410, because I can't test the code on other
accesspoints. I've tested it and it works with smartBridges Airpoint Pro.

Teemu