[ap-utils] MacOS X build

Daniel E. Eisenbud eisenbud at cbio.mskcc.org
Mon Feb 23 07:15:39 EET 2004

Well, 1.4.1pre2 almost builds on MacOS X (10.2.x), but uint32_t doesn't
get defined.  It looks like on MacOS 10.2, there is a <stdint.h> that
definies uint32_t, and <sys/types.h> defines u_int32_t but not uint32_t.

Once I include <stdint.h> from ap-utils.h, it builds.  It still needs my
previous patch to be able to set the essid, which is not surprising
since we're again on big-endian powerpc.

Also, I noticed that config.h gets included both from ap-utils.h and
some files directly.  Dunno if it's even worth bothering to fix, but I
thought I'd point it out.

-Daniel

--
Daniel E. Eisenbud