[ap-utils] DWL-1000AP+

Papp Márton pm333 at hszk.bme.hu
Mon Apr 19 02:32:41 EEST 2004

Dear List!

I have a DWL-1000AP+ access point at home. I would like to use ap-utils
to configure it, but yet I couldn't.

First, I dont't know, if it is supported, at all. It is not listed on
the supported hardware page (http://ap-utils.polesye.net/?hardware), but
DWL-1000AP is, if it means anything.

The AP itself works, the wireless connection is ok, i can ping it, i can
use its web interface.

When I try to connect to my AP, using ap-config, I enter the the IP
address and the community, it autodetects the type to be NWN, but
there's nothing more I can do. Whenever I try  to access a function like
SysInfo, for example, it says: Unable to retrieve data from AP. Press
any key to continue.
If I try to Search for an AP, it doesn"t find anything.

What can be the problem?

Thanks,
Marton Papp