[ap-utils] ap-utils-1.3.2

Shawn Mitchell ap-utils@lists.polesye.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 10:48:09 -0500

Don't worry about being busy dude... In it's current state it is still
soooooooooo freaking useful... It gives me an alternative instead of using
Windows based config software to configure stuff with!

GREAT job!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: ap-utils-admin@kiev.iorta.com
[mailto:ap-utils-admin@kiev.iorta.com]On Behalf Of Robert McQueen
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 6:03 AM
To: ap-utils@kiev.iorta.com
Subject: Re: [ap-utils] ap-utils-1.3.2

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 12:48:07PM +0200, Celso González wrote:
> New debian sid package has been submited to archive
> If you cant wait its available on
> http://bulmalug.net/~perroverde/debian/ap-utils_1.3.1-1_i386.deb
>
> Best regards
>
> --
> Celso González
> celso@mitago.net

Roman, meet Celso, the new Debian maintainer for ap-utils. I've been
really busy at university and my wireless access point and cards are
about 200 miles away, so I thought someone could do a better job than
I've been doing. Looks like I was right, but I'm guessing he meant
ap-utils_1.3.2-1_i386.deb though. :D

Regards,
Rob