[ap-utils] smartBridges airBridge Outdoor

Nikhil Goel ap-utils@kiev.iorta.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:18:43 +0800

Hi,

Can you please give me an example of the setting that you tried to change? Some
details such as the firmware version, and the OS that you are using, would be
helpful too.

Regards,

Nikhil.