[ap-utils] ap-utils on Mac OS X 10.2

Stephen Horlander ap-utils@kiev.iorta.com
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 20:20:08 -0500

Hello, I am new to this mailing list so I am not sure the etiquette for
questions so I will just ask I guess.

I have a Netgear ME102 access point, and while I have a Windows machine
available to use the Netgear SNMP tools, I would rather not. I am
running Mac OS X 10.2, and when I do a "make install", it exits with an
error that nothing was to be done for all. I am comfortable in the
command line, but editing config files is a little outside of my
experience.

Has anyone gotten this to compile on OS X? Any tips on how to go about
it? I would even take a pre-compiled binary ;)
Any help at all would be appreciated.

regards
Stephen